Sunday, January 30, 2011

Picture This: A Month of Realness (Day 6)


January 28, 2011
I love my nook. And I love the beautiful purple cover the man of the house gave me for Christmas!
I love being about to walk around with who-knows-how-many books in my hand in one convenient little package. An huge library at my fingertips.
Don't get me wrong. I will always love paper books more. The weight of the book in my hand, the little thrill of opening the book for the first time and feeling the spine give. I enjoy the entire experience of reading a "real" book.
But I have to admit that this little contraption has certainly turned my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!