Monday, January 31, 2011

Picture This: A Month of Realness (Day 8)


Who doesn't love a muffaletta... stuffed pizza? I got this recipe from Rachel Ray. Yes Kathy Carano.. I can hear you groaning from here! LOL But really, she had me at "muffaletta"!!
It's all the traditional muffaletta fillings... salami, ham, cheeses, olive salad... nestled in between two pizza crusts. And baked up to a warm, melty, yummy goodness.
Not having a pizza pan. (HOW does someone get to be the mother of two teens and not own a pizza pan??? Dunno) I had to use a regular baking sheet.
But the man of the house and I both give it a big "Thumbs Up".
Laissez les bons temps rouler!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!