Monday, January 24, 2011

Picture This: A Month of Realness (Day Two)


I love coffee. I look forward to that first cup in the morning. I enjoy treating myself to a Starbucks when I am out running errands. But there is really something about the afternoon cup of coffee. Sitting down toward the end of a busy day and taking the time to sip and enjoy it. Not having to drink it while running around getting ready for work or getting the male offspring off to school. Just sipping and savoring . It's one of those little nice things in life.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree, but I drink tea rather than coffee..I was busy at work yesterday and had a cup of tea and oh my! what a pick me up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!