Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Was Just Thinking...

I really have it quite good... 

I have a husband I love.  He's sexy.  He's handsome.  He's smart.  He's funny.  He's kind. He's forgiving.  And he's loving. He puts up with my moodiness and my quirkiness.  And he works his behind off to take care of me and our children. 

And speaking of children.  Mine are pretty awesome.  I don't think a single day goes by that at least one of them doesn't do or say something that makes me laugh.  I am constantly amazed by these two young people.

We have a good solid roof over our house.  We have enough to eat.  And for the most part, we are all healthy.

I have a few solid friends I know I can depend on for a laugh when times are good.  And a shoulder when times are rough. 

When I look at the world around me and see people struggling after losing their homes and their families....
When I think of my friends battling cancer and other illnesses... 
I have to look at all that I have and feel truly blessed.  And grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!