Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Greasey Little Morsels From Heaven

I'm devastated.  Completely and totally.  I can't believe it.  Zaxby's has discontinued the fried pickles side/appetizer!

Don't look at me like that.  I'm Southern.  I live by the concept that pretty much anything tastes better fried.  And yes, in my opinion those corn meal battered, deep fried, little pickles were quite a tasty little treat.  Just thinking about them was enough to make my mouth start watering.  I think I may have actually dreamed about fried pickles. And I admit to having eaten more that is actually healthy.  And now they are gone.  (sigh)

I also confess, I have made The Man of the House drag out his deep fryer and attempt to recreate them at home.  His last attempt was close.  He'll just have to keep trying.  In the meantime, I'm crossing all my fingers (and toes) in hopes that someday they will reappear on the Zaxby's menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!