Monday, November 21, 2011

Lucky In Love

I consider myself very fortunate to have married the man of my dreams 19 years ago.  I'll never understand exactly how I got so lucky, but I know The Man of the House is one of the great blessings in my life.

He is a kind, generous, loving man. He is a good provider for our family. He is strong. He is funny. He is smart. He is gentle. He is supportive.  He is patient.  He constantly amazes me with the things he can repair, replace, or make.  He taught me to love football.  And on top of all that - he's one handsome hottie of a man!


Honestly, I don't know why he has put up with me for 19 years. I know I haven't always been a good wife.  But for what ever reason - he still loves me. And I love him all the more for that.

He is the love of my life - and I am incredibly thankful to have him in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!