Thursday, January 5, 2012

Beginning to Get Frustrated

You have got to be kidding me.  Seriously... you. have. got. to. be. freaking. kidding. me. 

It's back.  The stupid, irritating rash around my eyes is BACK!!

And it's starting to tick me off.

When the itching and redness started back up a couple of days ago I thought maybe it was the french fries cooked in peanut oil I had consumed without thinking.  But today instead of getting better - it's even more itchy and even redder.  And I have no clue what could have contributed to it this time around.

All I know is that I have had just about enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!