Tuesday, January 17, 2012

So Tired I Can't Sleep

I am so, so, very tired. 

I didn't sleep well last night.  I couldn't manage to fall asleep until sometime around 1:00 am.

I woke up about 3:30 - wide awake.  I think I fell back to sleep around 4:00.

My alarm goes off at 5:00 am to wake me up for the day.

It was a very busy day at work today.  I felt like I went through the entire day in a fog.  Like I was in slow motion, but everyone and everything around me was moving at normal speed.

I'm afraid at this point, I may be too tired to sleep.  Have you ever been that tired?  Just so exhausted that even falling asleep feels like too much of an effort? 

I think there may be a glass of wine, followed by a cup of Sleepytime tea in my very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!