Monday, February 20, 2012

The Annoyance Trifecta

When I am at home during the week, I usually leave the television on for background noise while I do things around the house.  Because of this habit, it's not uncommon to walk in on Today, The View, Rachel Ray, or some TLC show in mid-program.  Sometimes what is on the screen captures my attention, sometimes not.

Today I entered the living room with vacuum cleaner in tow.  And there, on my tv, were Rachael Ray, Regis Philbin, and Rosie O'Donnell.   All in one shot. It was as if someone had intentionally put together as many personalities I find annoying as humanly possible!  That feeling intensified when I realized that Regis's wife, Joy, was also there.

Had the mind that dreamed this up only been able to also collect Tom Cruise, Joy Behar, and Rush Limbaugh - it would have been the perfect storm of annoy-dom!

I should probably do myself a favor and just turn on the music channels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!