Monday, March 5, 2012

Breaking Radio Silence

Perhaps you've been wondering where I am.  Missing my blog posts.  Checking every day to see if there is anything new posted.  Holding your breath, eagerly hoping that the silence has broken.  Crossing your fingers that there will be a new little gem to delight you. 

Or maybe not...

Whether you notice my absence or not, I wish I had some fantastical story to share with you which would explain my silence.  But the truth of the matter is that every day I either:
a) haven't had time to get to the computer
b) haven't had a decent thought in my head to put into writing

And so...  one missed day of blogging somehow becomes two missed days.  Quickly turning into a week.  And next thing you know it's a whole new month and you haven't written anything in who-knows-how-long.

It's frightening how quickly time gets away from you.  Especially once you hit 40.  (Trust me, if you aren't there yet - it's going to take you completely by surprise.  You think time flies now - just wait)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!