Monday, March 12, 2012

It's (s)Not Possible

It makes no logical sense how one can have so much grossness come out of one's head - what with the constant dripping and all the sneezing - and yet STILL have so much pressure and congestion.  At some point it seems the sinus passages would just run out of yuck.  Or at the very least not be able to keep up with refilling the outflow, causing the pressure and congestion to lessen.

One would think this.  But one would be wrong.

So very, very wrong.

One might also think that taking a medication which states it is made for the relief of sinus congestion and pressure, and headaches would in fact help give some relief to those things.  Again - one would be wrong.  Unless one considers the very slightest lessening of these symptoms "relief".

I do not.

All I ask is for the headache to go away, and to be able to breathe through my nose.  Those two very simple things.  I don't really think that's a lot. 

But maybe I am wrong about that also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!