Wednesday, March 7, 2012

One Minute Wednesday: Decisions

I've made the decision to explore my creativity.  I've made the decision to try and make a go of selling some of my crochet items.  Now I am faced with the challenge of trying to find time to work on some start up inventory in order to get things rolling.  How do I fit that into my already busy schedule; when I already can't seem to find enough time to keep my house in order and give The Man of the House and the offspring the time and attention they deserve.  Which might mean more big decisions.

written in response to a prompt on The One-Minute Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!