Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Somedays Just Need Sweatpants

Don't look at me like that.  You know just what I'm talking about. 

Even if you won't admit it.  You still know.

Some days are just lazy days.  Bloaty days.  Nothing else feels like it fits right days.  Blah days.  Just want to be comfy days.  Sit on the couch and crochet or read days.

You know... sweatpants days.

Today, my friends, is one of those days. 

Don't get me wrong.  I got up, fixed hair and makeup, and even put on proper clothing and made my way out this morning to Bible study and a quick run into the craft store.  But the second I got home the sweatpants went on.  And I have been completely content ever since that moment. 

It's just one of those days...

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you... up to the fixed hair/put makeup/clothes/went out part. On my sweatpants days, I sometimes don't even brush my teeth (what would be the point? I'd be stuffing my face with junk food anyway) (Also, I call them pajama days, because, well, you know ...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pajama days are fantastic too! Pajama days are even lazier than sweatpant days because those are the days you don't even do makeup or hair or ANYTHING! :) Thanks for reading Megan, and for responding!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!