Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Until We Meet Again

Oh my.  Oh my GOODNESS!!

If you read my blog with anything resembling a regular basis you already know I have a fondness weakness obsession with all things jellybean.  If you are not aware of this, you can catch up by reading My Favorite Addiction.

Now, just as Easter was winding up - I discovered a new delight:  Spree Jellybeans!
Yes, chewy Sprees in jellybean form.  On one hand - I bemoan that I discovered them Easter weekend and now must wait an entire year before I can get more.  On the other hand - it's probably a good thing I discovered them Easter weekend and now have to wait an entire year to get more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!