Friday, June 22, 2012

Hippity Hop




Photobucket
 
Every week Feeling Beachie gives us four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. Want to be featured as a Co-Host to the hop?  Come up with four fill in’s of your own and email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, you get a nice little mention in that weeks hop! She seems pretty desperate eager for co-hosts right about now, (all this heat makes it hard to think straight, let alone be creative!) - so please help her out and email some statements!
 

 
This week’s co-host is Brenda from Fiction with a Purpose – she came up with the last two statements. 
 
And remember: as mom always said "it's nice to share".  So be sure to tweet, facebook, etc about the Follow Friday blog hop.  And add the little linky thing there at the bottom to your own blog if you participate!
 
This week’s statements:
1. I love a ___
2. If I could ____ anywhere I would ____
3. When I grow up, I want to ________
4. The best _________________ I ever ____________________


And now... the moment you've all been waiting for...
MY ANSWERS:
1. I love a good book and a good cup of coffee


2. If I could travel anywhere I would go to Hawaii


3. When I grow up, I want to win the lottery. (so I can travel anywhere)


4. The best friend I ever had was The Man of the House!











 

 

 
 

12 comments:

  1. I love a good book a good cup of coffee too, I almost wrote that too!
    I wouldn't mind winning the lottery too but I always forget to play,oops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny thing is - I always talk about winning the lottery, but other than the odd scratch off I never play! LOL I think that greatly reduces my odds.

      Delete
  2. To win the lottery, one must buy tickets and somehow, I never do that :( I do occasionally dream about what it would be like to win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I talk about winning, but never seem to actually buy tickets!

      Delete
  3. I love that the man of the house is your best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with you, a good book and a good cup of coffee is a great way to spend some time! I'm also with you about winning the lottery; we always play when it is a big jackpot, but so far, we haven't won (LOL :)

    have a great weekend!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you have a great weekend also!

      Delete
  5. hee hee hee... I am a little desperate (err eager) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!