Friday, September 14, 2012

Everything and Nothing: The Follow Friday Four Fill In

Photobucket
 
TGIF!  Which means it's time again for the Follow Friday Four Fill In Blog Hop! Each week, Feeling Beachie gives us four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.

Want to be featured as a Co-Host to the hop? Come up with four fill in’s of your own and email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, you get a nice little mention in that weeks hop! Please help her out and email some statements! This week’s co-host is Annie from The Lemon Drop she came up with the last two statements.

It's only fair that we share and share alike! So, since Feeling Beachie is sharing with us - be sure to tweet, facebook, etc about the Follow Friday blog hop. If you tweet, please use #f5-bloghop And add the little linky tool there at the bottom to your own blog if you participate!

This week’s statements:

1. I like to __ when I am ___
2. ___ is my favorite vegetable
3. I get ________ when I ___________.
4. I’m surprised by _________ and ____________.

My Responses:

1. I like to read when I am trying to fall asleep.  (This was tough, because I immediately had 3 responses jump into my head when I read this statement!!!)
2. Asparagus is my favorite vegetable  (followed very closely by broccoli and brussel sprouts)
3. I get stressed out when I think of everything I need and want to do.
4. I’m surprised by everything and nothing all at once!





12 comments:

  1. I love asparagus,broccoli and brussel sprouts! I love all veggies really, so that was a hard question to answer.
    Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are very few veggies I don't like. Not a fan of beets. Not really crazy about lima beans and peas, but don't really dislike them either.

      Delete
  2. wow ... I had a hard time with #1. And I love your answer cuz I do the same thing. Works better than a sleeping pill, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And if it does't work - at least my mind is occupied and I'm not lying there thinking about how I'm not sleeping. :)

      Delete
  3. Ohhhh I wish I had thought of asparagus!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your #3 made my #1 hahaha when I am stressed because of all the things ugh stress hmm maybe I will read a book ?? nah I will read blogs yup wonderful relief...Have a great weekend Beckey :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogs are good too! But reading blogs never put me to sleep. ;0)

      Delete
  5. Good answer to #4. I feel the same way.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!