Saturday, September 29, 2012

Getting It Done: Update

Not a great week for the To Do list.  But in my defense, I was sick with a head cold for a couple of days and didn't feel like doing much. 

To Do List for September 24 - 28

  • Give dining room a thorough cleaning 
  • Write 
  • Finish book before it is due Tuesday! 
  • Work on Queen B's Busy Work custom order 
  • Get more new items up on Queen B's Busy Work 
  • Go to Man of the House's softball game 
  • Attend women's Bible study 
  • Attend James McDonald Vertical Church Tour 
  • Give myself a manicure 
  • Organize something (anything!) in craft area 
  • Organize coupons








3 comments:

  1. I love lists but have fallen short in making them lately. I'm inspired. Off to write a list for the week. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a tiny bit obsessed with lists. I keep lists for everything!! :0)

      Delete
  2. That's over half completed. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!