Monday, September 3, 2012

Less Time To Do It

I enjoy a good long weekend just as much as anyone else.  But what is it about "short weeks" that always makes me feel a little rushed and stressed? Too much to do, and a day shorter to do it all. 

To Do: September 3 - 7
  • make homemade dishwasher detergent
  • work on Queen B's Busy Work items
  • clean up bedroom - complete with some purging
  • keep mammogram appointment
  • do something (anything) to start organizing craft area
  • library
  • make a decision on at least one Christmas present to make
  • write, Write, WRITE!!

4 comments:

  1. SHORT WEEKS MAKE ME FRAZZLED ALSO :] KEEP LOOKING AT THE LIST AND SURELY YOU WILL MARK THINGS OFF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm off to a pretty good start. One thing marked off already. And the mammo appt is a must do.

      Delete
  2. I TOTALLY agree. Short weeks freak me out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maaaan... what is it about those short weeks??

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!