Saturday, September 1, 2012

What's a Girl To Do: Update!!

Wondering how I did meeting my goals for the week?  A couple of things half done, or not even started - but overall I did pretty well!  As a matter of fact, looking back at all the "CHECK"s - I had a really good week!!

  • Catch up on the laundry (have to make sure school clothes are clean and ready to wear!) CHECK
  • Clean up living room CHECK - ok, maybe half check...
  • Work on organizing craft area
  • Work on projects for Queen B's Busy Work CHECK
  • Finish at least one of the books I'm reading CHECK
  • Do some writing CHECK
  • Go to library CHECK
  • Organize coupons CHECK
  • Schedule yearly mammogram!! CHECK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!