Tuesday, October 2, 2012

30 Days of Activity: Day One

Day one did not go exactly as I had visioned.  I had intentions of taking a morning walk.  However the day dawned gray, gloomy, and rainy - so the walk never happened.  At that point I started putting the activity for the day off; but by mid afternoon I knew I had to do something.  So, I grabbed the nearest (and cutest) thing I could find and got my activity on...

Squats: 3 sets of 10 using the (almost 25 pound) grand baby as a weight

Modified bench presses with the grand baby 15 times

4 comments:

  1. You go girl! This made me laugh... picturing you exercising with your grand baby! Congratulations on not letting the rainy day stop you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He thought it was pretty funny too. Laughed the whole time!

      Delete
  2. Love it! Grandbabies are so precious that they even help with workouts. :-). Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep!! He had a grand time of it too. Thought it was a fun Oma game. :0)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!