Monday, October 1, 2012

30 Days of Activity: The NEW Challenge!

Confession time y'all:  I'm a couch potato.  A computer zombie.  My motto is "I don't run unless I am being chased". Truth is: I'm lazy.  My weight, body shape, and energy level are testimony to it.  I feel confident in saying that no one has ever looked at me and thought, "Wow!  Really?  She doesn't work out?  Amazing!"  Nope. Never.  (or - if they did, the comment was heavy with sarcasm.)

This is why I have decided it makes sense to make my next personal challenge: 30 Days of Activity.

For the next 30 days, I will do some sort of activity each day; whether it's going for a walk, riding the stationary bike, doing some sit ups or push ups, some sort of stretches, or playing a game. 

30 Days of Activity - with no excuses!

7 comments:

  1. Please insert the sound of a *whipcrack* here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh... maybe I shouldn't have shared... ;0)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I'm going to need a cheering section.

      Delete
  3. Oh this sounds like fun get up and do something. This is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you... I am inching that direction, myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!