Friday, October 12, 2012

(Late) Thankful Thursday

With family visiting and the weekly medical drama - it completely slipped my mind to put up the Thankful Thursday yesterday. Here it is - a day late.

Thursday: the day when I pause to take a few minutes and just soak in all the blessings which have been poured over me during the past week.
This week I am thankful for:

Helpful Family: The entire household pitched in to get the cleaning and rearranging of furniture completed before our guests started arriving. (admittedly: some members took more "encouragement" than others to get them moving, but still...)

Sisters: Both of my sisters are visiting this weekend.  Been a while since all three of us have been together.  Since Christmas maybe?  It's always an adventure when the 3 of us get together!

Living Less than 2 Minutes from the Hospital: When you are having your worst asthma attack in about 15 years; it's nice to know help is just a quick drive down the road

What are you thankful for? Please share in the comments section. If you feel inspired to write your own "Thankful Thursday" post; please share the link in the comments. I would also be very thankful if you also included a mention and a link back to this blog somewhere in your post.





1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for all of the wonderful Christian women I have met in the world of blogging. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!