Wednesday, October 31, 2012

New Every Morning

As the mornings have gotten cooler, I have missed sitting on my back porch in the mornings for my quiet time. 

Sitting out there in those early morning hours, it's easy to see the hand print of God. 

"They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." ~ Lamentations 3:23

You can see his work in the trees, the sunlight, the birds coming to the feeder.

You can hear it in the breeze, the bird songs, the soft clucking of the chickens.

Sometimes I can even feel His Spirit here with me.

God makes Himself known to us in subtle ways. 

He is always all around us - with us.  We just have to stop, look, and listen to feel Him there.

"Be still, and know that I am God" ~ Psalm 46:10

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I sitting outside and just feeling the beauty and peace of The Spirit around me. :0)

      Delete
  2. That's how I feel when I sit in my "devotional chair" in the mornings and study. I love how He shows up in His word speaking directly to my heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, so wonderful. It's almost like I am sitting with you, enjoying His presence!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!