Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thankful Thursday: October 25

Thursday is the day when I pause to take a few minutes and just soak in the blessings which have been poured over me during the past week.

Team Work: I am grateful that the Man of the House have the opportunity to work side by side together to make some changes and updates to our living room

DIY Know How: I am grateful that we (well,OK.... he) is handy enough to DIY the work so we can afford it.

Prune-staches:  I am thankful for the grand baby and the way he manages to make me laugh every single day. 

What are you thankful for?




6 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for my family, my best friend, my online buddies...and my favourite actors...I can't contemplate what life would be like without them all!

    (PS - your grand baby is beautiful!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for just EVERYTHING!! Especially, my precious Lord and Savior!!! And, yes I would love to be a guest blogger. Just let me know what day and I'll do my best. Do I write something and e-mail it to you for that day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm working on Halloween costumes tonight and as I'm not the world's most talented seamstress, I'm thankful for velcro and duct tape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so thankful for my husband, kids, dogs, and cat. They are my family. Such a lovely post. I am also thankful for everything. It is always a great time to count your blessings! ♥

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful for my family, without them my heart would be a void one. Thank you for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!