Monday, October 8, 2012

Weekly To-Do List: October 8 - 12

The effort on the To-Do list for last week turned out to be a fail of epic proportions.  I'm not going to feel too bad about that; there were uncontrollable circumstances.  Nope.  I'm going to pick myself up, dust off the To-Do list and start fresh for this week.

To - Do List for  October 8 - 12: 
  • Write everyday  
  • Read
  • Finish Queen B's Busy Work order  
  • Bible Study 
  • Clean, clean, clean 
  • Clean carpets  
  • Take male offspring to strings festival rehearsal
  • Take male offspring to strings festival
  • Restart "30 Days of Activity" and do something "active" everyday

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!