Friday, October 26, 2012

You Make Me Smile (Follow Friday Four Fill-in)

TGIF! Which means it's time again for the Follow Friday Four Fill In Blog Hop! Each week, Feeling Beachie gives us four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.




Want to be featured as a Co-Host to the hop? Come up with four fill in’s of your own and email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If she uses them, you get a nice little mention in that weeks hop! Please help her out and email some statements! This week’s co-host is Irene from Me, Myself, and I she came up with the last two statements.

This week’s statements:
1. ___ is my favorite feature
2. Thinking about ___ makes me ___
3. It’s been a long time since______
4. I just don’t understand_____________

My Responses:
1. My eyes is are my favorite feature
2. Thinking about the man of the house makes me smile
3. It’s been a long time since I had a haircut.
4. I just don’t understand some people.


Please help spread the word about the Follow Friday Four Fill-in! Just tweet, facebook, etc about the Follow Friday blog hop. If you tweet, please use #f5-bloghop . And add the little linky tool there at the bottom to your own blog if you participate.











13 comments:

  1. I wear my hair short and I have to get it cut every 6 weeks. I don't think I could go long again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a part of me that wonders if I am too old to be wearing my hair this long. 80/

      Delete
  2. What a super fun idea!! Here's mine:

    1. My hair is my favorite feature. I'm always doing something with it. Hhahaha.
    2. Thinking about the weekend makes me giddy! It's finally here!
    3. It’s been a long time since I went swimming. While it is too cold now, I really do enjoy it when I do get to swim. :)
    4. I just don’t understand why the office thermostat won't stay on ONE number. Why oh why can't the staff make up their mind? hHAHAHA

    Have a beautiful weekend, Beckey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah for the weekend! Hope you have a lovely one!

      Delete
  3. I'm 53 and my hair is still long - sometimes I think I'm too old for it but then again - it's mine and I'm keeping it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Every so often I get a wild hair (pun intended) and chop it off to about shoulder length. Then it gets to grow right back out.

      Delete
  4. I can honestly say yours has been the 1st I have read not even Hilary's yet and I would answer EVERY question as you did!! But when I go and do mine I now am going to try & come up with something diffferent no promises those were perfect answers LOL I need to go link up. Blessings on your weekend Beckey.
    ~Janice~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wear my hair long. It's a pain to keep and style and such, but constant hair cuts would be a greater pain I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. eyes seem to be a favorite feature of many :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably shows my vanity. I have gotten compliments on my very blue eyes all my life.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!