Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude & Thanksgiving: Day 3


I AM THANKFUL FOR:

26.  A kitchen window steaming up on a cold day
27.  Drawing hearts in the steamy fog
28.  Wind chimes
29.  Hot showers
30.  Dark gray clouds against a background of blue sky

For the month of November I am going to focus on giving thanks for each of the blessings in my life. Each day will include a post listing at few things I am thankful for. The purpose being to help me foster and develop a spirit of gratitude and praise into my life.

It is my prayer that each of you will chime in along the way and share a few things you are grateful for also

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!