Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge: Hollywood Wax Museum

The Man of the House and I are celebrating 20 years of marriage this week.  In honor of the occasion we decided to take a little 3 day weekend getaway and go somewhere we've never been before.  The destination was Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.

I had never been to a wax museum before.  Neither had the man of the house.  So a visit to the "Hollywood Wax Museum" in Pigeon Forge became one of those "Sure! Why not?" kind of things to do.   The building alone was enough to draw us in!



Truth be told, a lot of the figures weren't that impressive, and some were downright bad.  But being able be silly and pose with all the "celebrities" was just good, goofy fun!!


Somehow I thought the man of the house would have a bigger smile on his face

We're in negotiations for Mr Freeman to narrate my life

Man of the House and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

Who's Captain now, Sparrow?

I'm telling you... James Dean keeps staring at me!

Are you gonna eat that box of chocolate?

Man of the House - Mall Cop

I think you should fire your hair dresser!

I can't talk about it.
"If you're not first, you're last"
Shake and bake!

Team Edward

Beam me up!


So glad I'm not wearing a red shirt!

Look out!  Behind you!

I make this look good

Two of my favorite guys!!

I'm flying!  (one question: why does Jack look like a zombie?)

Ready for my close-up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!