Monday, February 25, 2013

Should I? Or Should I? - I Should!

I wake up in the morning and almost immediately the mental battle begins. 

I know I should go work out.  But I still think of a million reasons not to go.  I think about all the things I could be doing instead of walking on the treadmill.


More days than I care to think about, I even manage to talk myself into not going.  But some days I manage to beat back all the excuses and reasons not to go.  I drag myself out of the house and over to the fitness center. 

And as I leave an hour or two later, my attitude has always completely turned around.   I have that great, exhausted, sweaty feeling of accomplishment.  I know I have completed something worthwhile. I feel great!

I should probably keep that feeling in mind when faced with other things I don't really want to do, but know I should...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!