Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Full Life

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~ John 10:10

Everyday, we have a choice to make:
* Will we let the enemy steal our joy and destroy our happiness?
*Or will we enjoy life to the full?

I want the full life promised by Jesus!

I want to laugh more, love more, risk more.

I don't want to look back in regret.  I want to only glance forward occassionally in anticipation.

And focus on the right now with joyfulness, getting full to the point of overflowing.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!