Friday, March 14, 2014

Spring Is On The Mantel

Although, I don't mind the winter months so much - like many others, I have reached my limits and am ready for the warm weather and flowers of spring.  

 I have welcomed Spring a little early by decorating the mantel for the season..




 I kept it simple, a few spring flower sprigs - forsynthia, pussy willow, and hydrangea. 



Some green candles, and a couple of cute little chicks I picked up last year at Target. 











I might add a little bunny next month for Easter if I can find one I like that is inexpensive enough.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!