Wednesday, June 11, 2014

But I Keep Writing

Some days I ache to write.  But the words don't come.

My fingers itch to type out the words. I can feel my mind reaching... working... trying.

But it's just. not. there.

Sometimes that day turns into days.  And sometimes those days become a week. Or two.

I know there's a thought... an idea in there somewhere.  I just can't pull it from the dark depths of my brain and put it onto the screen.

I search "blog post ideas" and "blog post topics".  And the drafts folder.  It doesn't help. The ideas just seem to add to the confusion in my brain. 

But I keep writing.  Or trying to.  Because I must.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!