Monday, July 21, 2014

A Wise Woman Said... Make New Throw Pillows!

I've been wanting some new throw pillows for my living room.  But if you've looked at them lately, you know they are NOT inexpensive items.  Eeep!  That doesn't sit well with my thrifty little soul.  So I have been planning to make some covers for the existing ones or just start all over from scratch.   

Until one day while at World Market... inspiration struck!  


Today my post is over at A Wise Woman Said... showing you how I made this lovely pillow by using an item usually found elsewhere in the house.  


Come on over and join the crafty fun!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!