Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Almost Time to Celebrate!

I never imagined this would happen. Maybe in my very wildest dreams.  But kind of not really.

This blog is right on the threshold of having 100 followers via Google Friend Connect!!  99 and counting...


Now, I know for some of you seasoned and/or professional bloggers - 100 may not seem like a lot.  But for a gal just looking for a place to write about her life, her faith, and her thoughts - this seems like a reason to celebrate.

photo: publicdomainpictures

Celebrate we will!!  And one lucky follower will get a present!  When someone decides to hit "Follow" and put the blog over that the 100 mark - we're going to have a little ol' giveaway  here on the blog.

Now, I'm not going to tell you what the prize will be just yet.  But it will be one (or more) items from my Etsy shop: Queen B's Busy Work.


So... let's sit back and see when I hit that 100 followers mark to kick off the giveaway.

100 followers... who woulda thought?


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I follow you via email!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped over from www.mrsdomestcbliss.com following your comment and couldn't resist; and I your 100th? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my... I believe you are Andrea! Guess I better get to organizing that giveaway post,huh? Thanks for putting me over the top!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!