Thursday, August 14, 2014

When You Buy a Hat, I Give a Hat

I debated with myself for a while over whether or not to post about this here.  But finally after much prayerful consideration I have decided to share with you all something I am trying to do through my Etsy shop, Queen B's Busy Work.

Along with your help.
 
Pumpkin Hat
puppy hat
For every hat purchased from Queen B's Busy Work between now and December 31, 2014 - I will create and donate a children's hat for a pediatric cancer patient. 
 
Football hat


Candy corn hat
 Simple as that... Someone buys a hat - I give a hat.

So, please... keep Queen B's Busy Work in mind as you do your baby shower, birthday, holiday shopping.  If you feel compelled - spread the word about the promotion. 

And Thank You in advance for helping me put a smile on the face of a child!







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!