Wednesday, September 3, 2014

One Question

This week I find myself pondering this one extremely important question:

photo: publicdomainpictures.net

Now that Labor Day has come and gone ...  September is under way... and Fall is officially just around the corner - that means I can now wear my boots without getting any funny looks.  Right?  Riiiight??

I know, many people are trying to hang on and savor these last few weeks of summer.  But man, oh man - I am ready for some cooler weather.   Which means skirts and boots y'all!!

What (if anything) has you looking forward to Fall?



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Yes!! Wear those boots girl. If people look at you funny it's because they're jealous that they don't have their boots on. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say wear those boots any time you feel like it! I'm the opposite though, where I try to wear my flops and sandals until my toes just can't handle the cold anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!