Thursday, October 16, 2014

A Spirit of Gratitude - October 16

I AM THANKFUL FOR

Cookie cake
The sound of rain
The Male Offspring's musical talent
Bright full moon in the pre-dawn sky
Ray of sun breaking through clouds
Leftovers for lunch
Vacation planning
Homemade pizza
Another Etsy order!
The Man of the House getting a free haircut for his birthday
New curtains for bedroom - on sale!
Suddenly there is fall color everywhere
Putting stuff back in the bedroom
Overtime nail-biter games
Delicious (and easy) chicken recipe
Misty mountain days
The power coming back on after about an hour
A crock pot of soup on a stormy day
The male offspring laughing

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love your Gratitude poem. Great idea for taking stock of blessing! :) I am your thriving Thursday link up neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading through your lists. I find myself smiling and nodding my head at many of them. :) Hope you are having an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sitting here reading your gratitude list.
    I have much to be thankful for.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!