Thursday, October 30, 2014

A Spirit of Gratitude - October 30

I AM THANKFUL FOR


Perfectly clear night skies
My mom stopping by
Completing a project
Being able to go back to bed on a teacher workday
The Man of the House bringing home ice cream
Mucinex
The Man of the House smoking a chicken for dinner
Getting lots of laundry done
Cinnamon hot chocolate
Waffles for breakfast (that someone else made)
Getting a lot of crochet done
Hall's cough drops
The Man of the House picking the male offspring up from practice
The grand baby singing
Orchestra concerts
Finishing the last of the ice cream - right out of the carton
Grandbaby snuggles
God sending me the right message at just the right time
Greek yogurt with blueberries and chia seeds
 
 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Becky these were wonderful true life moments of gratitude. I loved reading them. Thanks for your heart! I am your neighbor at the Thriving Thursday Linkup! Blessings, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up I always look forward to you lists #thankfulthursday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!