Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Delight, Rejoice, and Sing

As our grandson has grown over the past almost three years (almost Three years!?  How is that possible? Time really does fly by!!)  we have enjoyed seeing him learn and do new things.  We have taken joy in every discovery and milestone, almost as if he was the first child ever  to accomplish the feat.

New words, first steps - all met with delight.  Maybe even applause.  We "oooh" and "aaah" over artwork and first attempts to write letters and numbers.  We delight over everything he does and accomplishes.

God feels the same way about us!!

http://workingwomenoffaith.com/verse-for-the-week-zephaniah-317/

He takes delight in us.  Everything we learn, every thing we do, is met with rejoicing.  Every step made in obedience.  Every song we sing.  Every faith filled choice is His delight.

When you feel as if no one notices.  When you feel as if no one cares about everything - anything - you do.  Remember... God is watching. He is singing over you.  He is rejoicing. 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love this awesome reminder. :). My heart explodes at the thought of watching my grandbabies grow one day. You are one blessed lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your neighbor at Unite. As a Nana, I delight in every little thing my grandkids do. It's amazing to remember that God delights in me in that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great reminder, Beckey! I needed this today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard to believe He delights in me sometimes or that He sings over me. What love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!