Monday, October 13, 2014

Three Things: I love to quote

I love quotations.  Seriously...  From Bible verses - to books and movies - and right on to quotes by "famous' people.  I adore a good quote or saying.   I wasn't even sure I could narrow it down to just three to share with you for this post.  Instead of trying to pick three favorites, or figure out what three I quote most often - I decided just to go with the first three that came to mind while I was typing.  This the result

Three Things I Love to Quote

1)  Joshua 1.9 - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.  Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

This is my personal verse for the year.  (as you may recall - My one word is "Fearless") It has gotten me through some very discouraging times in the past 9 months.

2)  Maya Angelou -  "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"3

3)  
 
 

post signature  




1 comment:

  1. These are really good, thanks for sharing. We can all use positive words!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!