Wednesday, November 26, 2014

You're You, Not Them

Stop comparing yourself to others! Seriously... just stop! 

It's not about what they have done.  What they will do.  What they have accomplished. That's theirs.  Not yours.  Not you.  Don't judge yourself according to that.


Judge yourself only based on your own merits.  Your talents.  Your actions.  Your accomplishments.  What you know you are capable of doing.

Consider only what God thinks of you, not what other people may or may not think. 

Your worth doesn't come from whether or not you measure up to what everyone else is doing.  Only if you are living up to the plans set for you.  If you are walking in obedience to God. 

Are you growing?  Are you improving?  Are you becoming closer to God each day? 

Stop trying to be like everyone else.  Stop trying to be like anyone else.  Just be the best YOU. 

(I might have to come back every single day and remind myself why I wrote this!)
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness....I LOVE this! I need to print it and read it daily too! :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!