Thursday, December 18, 2014

A Spirit of Gratitude: December 18

I AM THANKFUL FOR:
Wrapping presents
The Grand Baby's new found love of candy canes
photo credit - http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/view-image.php?image=28435&picture=christmas-candy-canes
The male offspring letting me baby him a bit when he didn't feel well
Picking up items for food boxes
Going to bed crazy early
Early to bed, Early to rise
Eggrolls
Welcome home kisses for the Man of the House when he comes home after a long day
More last minute Etsy orders than I can accept
www.etsy.com/shop/queenbsbusywork
 Crazy good deal on cute new coffee cups
Being able to laugh it off



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!