Saturday, January 17, 2015

A Spirit of Changing Gratitude

My series "A Spirit of Gratitude" is making some changes for 2015.


It's moving from Thursday to Monday.  (Don't worry Thankful Thursday linkups, I'll still be dropping by to share)  I felt it would put the week off to a good start by looking at the week past and all the blessings it held.  Putting the mind and heart into a good place for the one ahead.

I also hope to expand on the gratitude list by adding a few more thoughts, at least from time to time.

The name might also be changing - that's still in the "thinking it over" pre-planning stage.  We'll see what, if anything, happens with that.

There are also more bloggy type plans in the works: The return of some old favorites.  Some new features and series.  And anything else that might happen along the way!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!