Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Spirit of Gratitude: May 14

I Am Thankful For

long, lingering goodbye kisses
big yellow full moon just before sunrise
picking up the first of the plants for the garden
my nephew's second birthday
the female offspring bringing me a Dr Pepper
planting herbs
ergonomic crochet hooks
the Man of the House making breakfast sandwiches
new energy efficient air conditioner unit
garden is completely planted
big order completed and shipped
baking cinnamon raisin bread
a 25% off total purchase coupon on the very day I need to go pick up yarn
the grand baby being very silly




post signature

11 comments:

  1. I love the one -the female offspring bringing me a Dr Pepper - I'm also thankful for all the little jobs my little girl does for me. She is at that stage where she is more than happy to help :) #ThankfulThursday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful, affirming gratitude post! Popped over from Cozy Reading Spot, which I have yet to link to! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and commenting! Have an abundantly blessed week.

      Delete
  3. Lovely as always, my favourite 'long lingering goodbye kisses' absolutely one of life's pleasures #thankfulthursday

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little things in life are the best! Thanks for visiting and commenting on herb and botanicals homestead! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They truly are! Have a wonderful week Lisa.

      Delete
  5. What a lovely list of things to be thankful for - I think your first two are my favourites on this list :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise. Each day is filled with small overlooked blessings and miracles just like these.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful list - such amazing gifts. You are truly blessed.

    Thank you for sharing with Cozy Reading Spot!

    Marissa
    http://forfunreadinglist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do feel incredibly blessed! Thanks Marissa

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!