Monday, May 18, 2015

A Spirit of Gratitude: May 18

 I AM THANKFUL FOR:
the grand baby's mischievous little grin
homemade granola
a return to Spring after several days of previewing Summer's hot weather
the Man of the House giving me a neck rub
fresh baked cinnamon bread
the Man of the House coming home early
snuggles on the couch
playing "heads up" with the Man of the House and the male offspring
staying up too late
finding the perfect birthday present
my brother in law recovering from successful surgery
big squeezes from the grand baby
smoked BBQ chicken
cinnamon
all the laundry folded and put away
peace in the middle of stress
the grand baby asking to be tickled

 
 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading the things you're thankful for! I noticed the grandbaby got several shout-outs! ;-) I totally understand that! HOPE you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby tickling is one of life's most precious things #thankfulthursday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!