Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Really Dazed and Confused

You ever have those moments which make you shake your head at yourself and wonder what you were thinking?  Or whether you were actually thinking at all?  I certainly have more than my share!

Take last week for example:

The Man of the House forget his phone and asked if I would bring it to him when I took the boy to work.  Sure, no problem!   Happy to help out that handsome man of mine.

Pulled up in front of his building.  Sent the male offspring in.  Grabbed my phone and started composing a text letting the man know that the boy was bringing his phone to him.

photo - publicdomainpictures.net
...

YEP.  'Nuff  said...

post signature

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! This doesn't even hold a candle to some of the crazy things I do....but I'm so much older than you!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!