Monday, September 28, 2015

A Spirit of Gratitude: September 28

The last Spirit of Gratitude post for September - can you believe it?  This month... this entire year!... is just flying right past us!  I hope you are taking a little time to stop and really appreciate all the blessings in your life.  Here are a few of mine for the past week:

I AM THANKFUL FOR:
Feeling ok despite getting 3 hours of sleep
Sandwiches on croissants
Having most of my To-Do list completed by noon
The last day of summer
A new bird at the feeder
The first day of Autumn
Order completed and shipped
Sleep
Everyone is safe after a scare at the schools
Rainy nights
Homemade tomato basil soup
The Weekend
Planning shop promotions
Planning new blog posts
A rainy morning at the farmers markert
Buying items to try a new recipe
Doing lots of reading
Starting a crochet project - for myself
Pumpkin muffins
Getting a football fantasy win
Carolina Panthers are 3-0
The grand baby falling asleep in the floor while playing
Surprises
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm working on a crochet project for myself, too, something that rarely happens!!! ;-) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I can't remember the last time I made something just for me. And dishcloths do not count! LOL

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!