Wednesday, November 18, 2015

November Gratitude Challenge: Days 12-17

Time gets away from me sometimes.  I get distracted and suddenly almost an entire week has passed and I haven't gotten much anything marked off my to do list.  Such as writing a new post for the blog.  But time moves on; and so shall I...

I Am Thankful For
The beauty inside a butternut squash

The grand baby informing me that he does not like butternut squash because it is not his favorite
The Queen bee sweater I've been eyeing going on sale
Warm autumn weather
Seeing THIS while driving the male offspring to guitar:

Impromptu overnight trips
An afternoon crocheting at the ball field

Making anniversary plans
The Panthers are 9-0!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!