Monday, May 9, 2016

Currently... post-Mother's Day

I hope each and everyone one of you had a pleasant Mother's Day - whether you are a mother, are married to a mother, or have a mother. Mine was wonderful (more on that later this week)!

What's everyone up to this week?  I am looking down the barrel at a pretty full to do list, myself.

CURRENTLY...

Reading:  Still trying to get through The Paying Guests.  And still not enjoying it much.  As much as I hate giving up on a book, and usually make myself finish no matter what - I have been tempted many times to toss in the towel on this one.  At least the pace is picking up a bit.

Eating:  So many delicious and oh-so-not-good-for-me things over the past weekend! A milkshake. Cake at the reception following the male offspring's guitar recital. French toast.  Cheesecake.  I honestly gained 4 pounds this weekend.  Much healthy eating catchup work to be done this week!

Working on:  Some cotton bath puffs for my sister and her daughter.



Enjoying:  pretty toenails thanks to the beautiful new polish the female offspring gave me for Mother's Day



Anticipating:  A fun little crochet project - something just for me!

Thinking:  About everything that I should be doing while I sit here taking far too long to write this post.  And how maybe it will rain this evening and the Man of the House will get to come home early if his double header gets cancelled. And that I still need to buy stamps so we can start getting graduation announcements mailed out.

Feeling:  A little nauseous today.  Maybe from all the sweets I ate all weekend?



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Loving the cool nail polish. Love the fun meme as well...have a beautiful upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...I am the same about books.
    I rarely stop reading a book unless it's really bad!
    I ate too much as well...
    Still am!
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!