Monday, June 20, 2016

Currently... catching up

Alright y'all.  I think I'm finally getting a handle on things and getting back to my usual self.  (Not that that couldn't use a little improvement as well, but one thing at a time...)  I've got some good stuff planned in the next couple of weeks.  Updates from the trip to New York.  A retrospective on the male offspring's graduation. Sharing a revelation I recently experienced.  Updates on some previous posts.  I can already tell that y'all are excited.  But before we get ahead of ourselves, let's pause and take a look at where we're at



Reading:  Still reading The Princes in the Tower.  It's pretty good; but so far it's mostly just a refresher course on a bunch of information I already knew due to my small obsession with interest in the Cousin's War and all things Tudor.

Eating:  Ribs.  So very, many ribs!  And don't think for one single minute that I'm complaining about that.  The Man of the House grilled some ribs low and slow for Memorial Day.  This week the female offspring's fella grilled some ribs.  I'm a gal who has a hard time saying no to just about anything that has been cooked outdoor.

Making:  A bath puff for the grandbaby.  He saw me making one for an order and said he needed one.  And how can I refuse that cutie?  Also working on two new baby blankets/lapghan ideas for the shop.

Enjoying:  Pretty much everything about my life right now!

Anticipating:  The raspberries ripening so they can be picked.

Thinking about:  More and more new items for Queen B's Busy Work.  Now I just need time to work on them.

Feeling:  A little embarrassed that I wrote "you're" in last week's post, when it should have read "your".  Be honest...  how many of you are grammer police and were burdened with the effort of not calling me out on that one?

What are your "currently" highlights?  Share them in the comments!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about your revelation!!! So happy that you're happy!! HOPE you have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No grammar police here....I do it all the time, smiles. Can' wait to hear about our revelation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for the joy you are experiencing, can't wait to hear more about it!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin. My life has certainly been full recently!

      Delete
  4. Oh please!
    I am always using sentence fragments.
    That's just how I write. :)
    Must drive some people nuts!
    Nice to catch up.
    Currently around here...getting back into the swing of things after a wonderful vacation.
    Have a cozy week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!